FC Bayern | Robert Lewandowski makes it clear: No offer received

The media have been talked about Robert Lewandowski for weeks - now the Pole has expressed a goodbye to FC Bayern to the rumors. And his statements contain plenty of explosive power. Also because Lewandowski contradicts the Munich director Hasans director Hasan Salihamidzic.

"I spoke to Hasan and told him that I made my decision. I said that I would not extend my contract, although there is still no specific offer. Both sides must now think about the future, I too. I also informed the coach, "said the 33-year-old after the 2-2 on Saturday against VfL Wolfsburg in an interview with Polish journalist Piotr Domagala at" ViaPlay ".

According to Lewandowski, he said Salihamidzic, "if an offer comes, then we have to think about it - also for the club. Both sides have to think about the future. I can't say more."

"I think at this point is the most important thing for both parties to find an appropriate solution. It is quite possible that this was my last game for FC Bayern. But today I can't be 100 percent sure. Of course I have another year of contract, so there will certainly be more to say in the near future, "the top scorer continued.

Lewandowski also confirmed his plans for the broadcaster "Sky". The Pole also made it clear that he had "not offered" FC Bayern "no offer". However, this contradicts the statements of director Hasans director Hasan Salihamidzic.

Salihamidzic confirmed: Lewandowski wants to leave FC Bayern

Even before the game, he had admitted for the first time that Lewandowski had approached him with a change of change. "I spoke to Lewa. In the conversation, he informed me that he did not want to accept our offer to extend the contract and that he would like to leave the club," said Salihamidzic to "Sky" on Saturday afternoon.

However, Brazzo once again emphasized the record champion's intention not to let Lewandowski draw this summer.

Julian Nagelsmann described a possible change of the Poland as a clear setback. The coach referred to the ongoing contract of the offensive man until 2023, but called a possible departure as "loss".

"There is little room for grief. You have to try the best from the situation," said Nagelsmann. "It's not nice to lose a good player," he said. But there are more important things in life that you have to really be sad about.

is there already an agreement with FC Barcelona?

I've said it for a LONG TIME, Robert Lewandowski is NOT happy - Jan Aage Fjortoft | ESPN FC

The world footballer has been associated with FC Barcelona for weeks. According to "director Hasan1", there is already an oral agreement between Lewandowski's consultant Pini Zahavi and Barca. There is therefore a three -year contract in the room.

According to "director Hasan1", Barcelona's club president Joan Laporta has assured the Lewandowski page that the association would make an official offer for the 33-year-old if FC Bayern actually signaled.

Comments

Popular Posts