Monhan Rise Environmental Body Umi Uchibouses was not a face! ? Hidden Extracuble Overall Statue hidden in the sea is the first public

Introducing the environmental organism of Monster Hunter Rise In the Corner Monday Rise Environmental Biological Picture Book, the overall image of the super huge environmental organism Umiak ボズズ is released, and the topic is collected.

Sea slug Bones, the environment organisms that appear in the sea of ​​cold archipelago. A figure of silhouette like a jellyfish is featured, and looking at the appearance of face. However, it was not possible to see in the game.

Adventure Time Omnichord cover - Remember You (Lyrics)

The correct body was super huge sea urchin, and the part that was thought that the face seems to be the luminescent organ of the back. You can also check the true face where the crumbling eyes are pretty with the lower part hidden in the sea.

When I gave a gesture to Umiak, I raised a big bowl or look back my hand. When I saw the whole picture, I understand that I thought it was a hand.

In this fact, on the net, was too surprising. I thought it was the top. and and. Even in the game, Sushi has been revealed, and based on this, The body also takes so much...! and I imagined that it looks like a snail like a snail A voice such as a long unexpected has also increased.

Comments

Popular Posts